"We Know More Than You Do About Evolution"

Friday, August 10, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 The End

For a while I was so behind, I thought I'd never reach THE END, but here I am! I started out not terribly enthusiastic about doing this project, but I'm glad I did. I learned many new things about different services on the Internet that I never knew existed. Some were useful, some were fun, some were a little of both. And sometimes I felt like my brain was on "overload". I'm definitely not a techno-geek and was unfamiliar with alot of the techie lingo. Thankfully, I had a few coworkers who were willing to take my hand and lead me during some of those confusing parts. But most of it, I did "all by myself"! Being a part-time employee with lots of duties, plus being out on vacation for 2 weeks left me with little extra time to do this assignment. I know other colleagues who feel the same way -- they'd like to do this, but where do you find the time? But I got thru it, and I hope to have more time to spend reviewing some of the things I learned. I liked having the freedom to be able to do some of this at home, and if another program of this type were offered, I'd be interested in participating.

2 comments:

Gail Griffith said...

Congratulations on finishing! And...I enjoyed reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.