"We Know More Than You Do About Evolution"

Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 6 Thing 13

Del.icio.us I explored the delicious way to store favorites with tags that I can create. It's an interesting tool -- useful because you can bookmark some favorite sites, put some notes or remarks about the site, and it's accessible on any computer. Others can look at your tags as well, and you can look at theirs. It would be helpful to use delicious when researching any topic. So many times when you research something, the amount of hits you get is overwhelming. Many times the same article or information is repeated. If this is a topic you'll continually go back to, Delicious can help you eliminate all the duplication. You'll find the things that are helpful, assisted by your trusty notes and tags. I set up an account to have an easy access list to the videos my teenage son has on the Internet. I think it will be helpful when searching for a vacation spot in the future.

No comments: